Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm All Ears!!



On a good day, San Leandro is 48 minutes from Casa de Marasco. Normally such a commute would swallow my soul like so many Deadites in the woods. However, I have partnered with the fine folks at All Ears AudioBooks to reclaim my road time. Situated a few blocks from my in-laws at El Paseo Mall, All Ears AudioBooks charges me about $30 a month. In return, Bex and I are entertained by a constant supply of literary fodder.  The trick is to rent a book, copy the mp3 files to my iphone, return the book, and get one for Rebecca.  Rinse, wash, and repeat every week.  This way I get about 2 hours of effortless reading time a day and can finish 4-5 books a month.  Good stuff, I'd say.  Look forward to all my Marcalicious book reviews.  Same bat blog.  Same bat channel.

No comments: