Yesterday, I had an epiphany. I hadn't eaten all day and by 5:00 I was rather upset with the world. Thinking about the AIG bailout, I was angry that I would have to foot a $2000-$3000 bill and I wouldn't get a damn thing for it. I didn't take on a crazy loan and I didn't get a crazy commission check for selling a crazy loan. I didn't run a gazillion dollar company into the ground and I didn't go to the spa the next day. Fucking mother fuckers!
So then I thought "I would pay $100 for the opportunity to kick an AIG board member in the nuts." Hell, I might pay that twice. I asked around the office and my unofficial poll revealed that most people would pay $20-300 for this privilege. I think McCain or Paulson would cough up a couple of hundred grand for a few swift kicks. McCain stands to loose the Presidency on the state of the economy and his wife is loaded.
There you have it. So while they are engineering some ebay reverse bidding for the government to buy out bad loans and screw the tax payers, they might as well set up a couple of million ball kicking auctions to make up for some of this cash.
No comments:
Post a Comment