Thursday, March 12, 2009

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

I can't wait for God of War III to arrive on PS3.  This title and this title alone will put the PS3 on the map for console gaming



I played through the original GoW when Rebecca was writing her MBA thesis. I was stunned that anything this polished could work on a PS2.  Kratos kicks more ass than Wolverine in smurf village.  I am still amazed that in 30 hours of game time, I never noticed the game load once.  Perfection.  Flawless Victory!  I'm 99.9% through GoW II (my reflexes are too slow to finish the Drangon's Lair-style Zeus battle)

Great story, exciting hack & slash dynamics, ultra-violence, jaw dropping cinematography, what's not to like?  I remember picking up Wii Mario Galaxy for about 3 minutes, thinking "This is boring.  I could be dis-embowling cyclops in the name of the Ghost of Sparta right now!" and threw down my fancy motion sensor controller in disgust.

1 comment:

Marc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.