
Every year, Jenny throws a party and makes a metric ton of sushi for her birthday. This is always funny because if you've been to Ryan and Jenny's house, you know that the place is covered almost wall-to-wall with various fish tanks. I can't help but to imagine all the fishes watching from their tank perched above the kitchen counter:
"Dude, what's for dinner?"
"Oh crap, do you see what she's doing?"
"Is that Lenny?"
"Oh the horror!!! The horror!!!"
As usual, the sushi was excellent. However this year because Bex was able to attend, we got a one-two punch of tasty treats. In keeping with the theme, Friday Rebecca stayed up late and made some sushi cupcakes. Sushi cupcakes ruined any chances of leaving the party without overstuffing my face. Here are the pics... no, none of this is real sushi. It is all cupcake-y goodness.

1 comment:
I couldnt see the pics from work because they don't let us have any fun. I'm glad I came back to look because these cupcakes are AMAZING. Rebecca, you are so very talented!!!
Post a Comment