Monday, March 2, 2009

Dead Man Walking



Mr Andrew Puzder
CEO CKE Restaurants

Dear Mr. Puzder,

My name is Marc Marasco and I have been a loyal Carls Jr customer for over 30 years.  For the love of all that is holy and good, I implore you to end your recent promotion of Two Western Bacon Cheeseburgers for $5.

Refined to its purest essence, your Western Bacon Cheeseburgers are haiku in cheesy burger form.  With most cheeseburgers, I waste precious digestive energy on lettuce, tomatoes, and other leafy rabbit food nonsense.  The Western Bacon Cheeseburger has no tolerance for these trifles.   Perfection is a trifecta of patty, cheese, and bacon supplemented with a fried onion ring for crunch and barbecue sauce for texture.   The flavors are poetry to my taste buds and impossible to resist at the 2-4-5 price point.

Please please end this sweet sweet torture.  I can not continue to consume your Western Bacon Cheeseburgers at this rate and live to tell about it.  However if I do die prematurely of cardio vascular failure, I relish in the fact that I will eat your Western Bacon Cheeseburgers every day in heaven. 

Respectfully,
Marc Marasco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like they need to send one of your "Burger Slayer" dog tags to your mother soldier.

Anonymous said...

I swear, sometimes I think you and Eric are the same person. He loves the Western Bacon Cheeseburger as much as you!