Friends, neighbors, countrymen, you have succeed in voting me into the finals for the EveryMan Jack contest. Thank you so much for your support. As a wild card entry, I was already rejected by the Jack judges so you and you alone got me into the finals. I am humbled by your generosity and I gladly will share my yearly supply of soap with every single one of you.
But I still need your help. Please vote every day in every way for me over the next two weeks. In making it to the finals, I have a very real chance (1 in 3) of winning a trip to Vegas. The grand prize winner even gets to appear in Men's Health Magazine.
You know, when I entered this contest, I didn't even know what Every Man Jack was. They sent me a coupon, and I went to Target and bought some of their body scrub. I like it because it smells good without being too girly-girly. Rebecca likes it because it is dye free, SLS free, and paraben free... I guess the net-net is that it is affordable, keeps me clean, and won't give me cancer. So I would feel good about being a spokesman for Everyman Jack.
No comments:
Post a Comment